If you plan to have parties for the next holiday, why not try a grilled dish following a pork chop easy recipe? Go ahead and take out that barbecue grill and grill those sumptuous chops. You just let them soak in the marinade for a few hours and turn them over to ensure that the seasonings are well distributed. This dish goes very well with blanched vegetable sidings and baked potato because it is very delicious but rice would be the best match for this grilled recipe for pork chops since it is an Asian-inspired dish. This is one of the delicious porkchop recipes that is a must try.
Recipe for Pork Chops Procedure
6 Pork Chops, bone – in
¾ Cup white vinegar
¼ Cup soy sauce
4 Cloves of crushed garlic
freshly ground black pepper
- Salt pork chops.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Marinate the pork chops in the marinade for about 3 hours inside the refrigerator.
- After 2 hours, turn over the chops to marinate the other side and distribute the seasonings evenly. Marinate for another hour at least. There is no need to refrigerate until grilling time.
- Discard the marinade and grill the chops until done. No need to brush the chops with the marinade since it has already absorbed the seasonings from soaking for 2 to 3 hours.
- Turn the meat carefully and not too often so you get the nice grill marks but rotate them to get the crisscross marks. It should take about 7 to 10 minutes for the first side on medium heat. The other side will take much less time to cook.
- Serve hot off the grill, with blanched vegetables, baked potato or white rice.
- Porkchop recipes are best cooked in a charcoal grill. The meat should not be too close to the hot charcoal or else the outside of the chops will be toasted while the inside is still rarely cooked.
- Pork has to be cooked to well-done consistency so you have to make sure that the fire is not too strong.
- Thin chops will cook quicker while thick ones will cook longer.
- If you have a combination of both thicknesses, put the thick chops in the center of the barbeque grill closer to where the fire is hottest.
- The marinade should be able to provide the moisture needed for the pork chops to stay tender and not dry out. It would also give plenty of flavors so that there is no need for dips.
When grilling this Asian Grilled Pork Chops, make sure you do not overcook the meat as anything overcooked dries out and becomes chewy. You want the meat to be cooked just right to the bite. Overall, this recipe for pork chops is one great dish to serve up for the family and especially during a party with friends and relatives.